Small Business Office Mission:
Keep America’s Navy #1 in the world by delivering high-quality acquisition products to our customers and the fleet while maintaining the publics’ trust.
- As a leader in the Navy’s research, development, test, and evaluation process for nearly 50 years, the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division is a dominant technical center for the Navy, Marine Corps, and the Defense Departments.
- Home to three world-class, state-of-the-art laboratories.
- The Navy’s premier center for gauging warfighter capability by conducting performance, readiness, and quality assessments of weapons and integrated combat systems.
- Navy and Marine Corps range systems engineering experts that support training, test and evaluation varies around the country.
- Serves as Department of Navy’s measurement and calibration engineering agent to ensure measurement accuracy for today’s precise, high-tech combat and weapons systems.
- One of the largest employers in Riverside County and on the largest science and engineering sites in the region.
- More than $300 million in gross annual revenue.
- A designated Federal Laboratory with a technology transfer office dedicated to commercializing unique technical capability to the private sector for business development in the region.